- Board Meeting Calendar
- Board Books, Agendas & Minutes
- Board Books
- Board Agendas
- Board Minutes
- Board Meeting Presentations
- Board Public Notices
- Board of Trustees Meeting Dates
- Board Policies
- Series 0000 - Philosophy - Goals and Comprehensive Plans
- Series 1000 - Community Relations
- Series 2000 - Administration
- Series 3000 - Business and Non-Instructional Operations
- Series 4000 - Personnel
- Series 5000 - Students
- Series 6000 - Instruction
- Series 7000 - Facilities
- Series 9000 - Board Bylaws
- Searchable Board Policies
- Board Members
- By-Trustee Areas and Map
- Board and District Strategic Goals
Mrs. Melissa Salinas - Member
Mrs. Melissa Salinas is currently serving as a Member of the Lowell Joint School District Governing Board. She represents Trustee Area 1. The previous position she held was a Clerk in the last term and prior to that a Board Member. Her current term is from 2020-2024. In addition to her time spent on our Board, she was also the Former 2nd Assistant to the Superintendent of LJSD.
Mrs. Melissa Salinas studied at Cypress College and is now co-owner with her husband of a local Family Owned Business, Alpha & Omega Lock & Key LLC. She also has experience within the Lowell Joint Family and has held position as a School Site Council Member for El Portal Elementary School and served as a PTA Board and Committee Member for El Portal and Macy Elementary.
Thank you Mrs. Melissa Salinas for your dedication to our District. Lowell Joint is thrilled to have you as part of our family.
Melissa’s current term expires November 2024.