DIGITAL LIBRARY TRAINING VIDEOS
- Segment 1 describes the four attributes of the formative assessment process (9:13).
- Segment 2 provides instructions for logging into and navigating the Digital Library (15.51).
- Segment 3 demonstrates the cross-state collaboration features of the Digital Library (4:07).Digital Library
STATE ADOPTED ELA/LITERACY RESOURCES
This site provides examples of test questions used on Smarter Balanced assessments in English language arts/literacy and math. These samples are not intended to be used as practice tests, but educators can use them to better understand how Smarter Balanced measures college- and career-ready content.
Depth of Knowledge
Depth of Knowledge Resources
- Inside Mathematics
- Edutopia Classroom video clips of teachers using CCSS
- Achieve the Core CCSS Overview, Shifts and Literacy and Mathematical Practice Video Clips
- Engage New York
- The Curriculum Corner
- Teaching Channel Videos on the Common Core
- SBAC Released Items Scroll down the page until you see the "Item/Task Specifications" heading. These are the released Items that have the supporting documentation, including rubrics and text complexity descriptions.
- ETS Computer Based Practice Items
Standards for Mathematical Practice Tools
Standards for Mathematical Practice Posters
CCSS MATHEMATICS WHERE TO FOCUS