- Administrative/Business Services
- Educational Services
- Personnel Services
- Special Education
- Technology Services
- Nutrition Services
- Staff Directory
- Citizens Bond Oversight Committee
- Facility and Operation Services
- Measure LL
What is CUPCCAA?
The California Uniform Public Construction Cost Accounting Act (CUPCCAA) is under the umbrella of the CUPCCAA Commission and provides for alternative bidding procedures pursuant to PPC 22000 - 22045 when an agency performs public project work by contract:
(a) Public projects of $60,000 or less may be performed by negotiated contract or by purchase order (PCC22032(a))
(b) Public projects of $200,000 or less may be let to contract by the informal procedures set forth in the Act (PCC22032(b)
(c) Public projects of more than $200,000 shall be let to contract by formal bidding procedures (PCC22032(c))
CUPCCAA Contractor List
- In accordance with PCC 22034, the district will maintain a list of registered contractors. The district may either: (a) email notices to required construction trade journals; and or (b) email notices to all contractors for services registered.
- To update your information, please email email@example.com
Proof of Insurance for Projects Under $25,001
Contractors are required to provide acceptable proof of insurance before they are allowed to work on any district site. In order to expedite work on projects under $25,001, district is requesting the following documents be on file with the district:
- Endorsed Certificate of Insurance stating under project description "All Operations ".
- Proof of Workers' Compensation Insurance.
General Conditions and General Requirements DIV 00/01
Click to view District General Conditions and Requirements applicable to bidding projects between $25,001 and $60,000.
(DIV 00_01 is not contained in the Formal Quotes forms, but the form references this location for bidders to access.)