- Board Meeting Calendar
- Board Books, Agendas & Minutes
- Board Books
- Board Agendas
- Board Minutes
- Board Meeting Presentations
- Board Public Notices
- Board of Trustees Meeting Dates
- Board Policies
- Series 0000 - Philosophy - Goals and Comprehensive Plans
- Series 1000 - Community Relations
- Series 2000 - Administration
- Series 3000 - Business and Non-Instructional Operations
- Series 4000 - Personnel
- Series 5000 - Students
- Series 6000 - Instruction
- Series 7000 - Facilities
- Series 9000 - Board Bylaws
- Searchable Board Policies
- Board Members
- By-Trustee Areas and Map
- Board and District Strategic Goals
Mrs. Anastasia 'Staci' Shackelford - Vice President
Mrs. Anastasia Shackelford has been a member of the Board of Trustees since her election in 2010 and has served in a variety of roles including President, Vice President, as well as Clerk of the Board and represents Trustee Area 5. She has served as a member of the Lowell Joint Education Foundation for many years as well as the treasurer for the La Habra High School Baseball Boosters. In addition to that she has spent many years volunteering as a coach with the local youth soccer organization.
Mrs. Anastasia Shackelford is a product of the Lowell Joint School District and attended La Habra High School. Her children have also attended Lowell schools and one is still currently enrolled at Olita Elementary. She received her Bachelor of Arts degree in Mathematics as well as her single subject Teaching Credential from California State University, San Bernardino. She went on to receive her Masters of Arts in Education from the University of La Verne. She is a Nationally Board Certified Teacher and is currently on staff at La Serna High School.
Thank you for your continued service.
Anastasia’s current term expires November 2026.